Hi all, I am looking for US steel manufacturers/fabricators for fabrication of heavy equipment. Typically 200-2000kgs per weldment. 5-50mm mild steel. 2-10 pieces per order. Machines needed: large bending press. horizontal milling machine. CNC drill. Thanks. Huntoon
what are the tolerances on your parts? how thick are the pieces needing to be formed? I have a small welding and fab shop in oakland, CA
Hi Dualie, Most tolerances are 1 mm. Some of the machined surfaces need to be within a tenth of a mm. Also, flatness and parallelism/perpendicularity is key.
Steel Unlimited in Rialto may be able to do what you are asking.
Hi...I would like to suggest you one resource that will definitely help you to get information in steel industry..At epcworld.in you will find lots of information about steel industry ,construction equipments and more such things related with construction field...
do these pieces have to be weldments? We have access to many excellent steel foundries casting these types of parts here in the US.