It turned a potential 1/2 day job into 10 min. It has saved me countless headaches over the years. Drilled the center and twisted it right out. Use it often, thanks to who ever worked on the circle drive last.
I hear ya' Dpete, keep a bucket on the service truck. Wouldn't put a set of track pads on without it, among many other uses. Great stuff.
I used Never Sieze on any bolt that doesn't require Lock Tite. Been using it for years on spark plugs. Never had an issue with it doing so, and never had a stuck plug that ripped out plug hole threads. :yup And it's the best prank material out there, better than a whoopie cushion. A thin film of Never Sieze under a pickup truck door handle, and the damage is done. By the time the driver gets to his destination, Never Sieze on turn signal lever, pants, bill of cap, nose, pants, the stuff seems to migrate everywhere. Don't ask me how I know that.
And I thought it was just me. Every time I assemble equipment using Never Seize, I seem to end up with more on me, than on the machine. It starts from the hands and just seems to spread everywhere and what's more, it's real stubborn stuff to wash off, but very effective for what it is designed for. RnR.
LoL, yeah, have to be careful using the stuff RnR. A number of times I've gone into a convenience store to get a soda or something, get back to the truck, look in mirror...Never Sieze on face. :Banghead
I use it religously on brake parts. The caliper bolts, lugnuts, and even on the face of the rotor to keep the aluminum wheels from sticking. It is essential here in the rust belt.
I do that too,face of the rotor,around the axle of the brake drum,the flange,whatever I might need to remove again someday.Great stuff.Yeh,it gets around .Ron G
I'm a fan too. Anyone who owns a Ford SuperDuty should pull their wheels and smear the hubs liberally with it. If you ever need to make a roadside repair, it is essential or you won't be getting the wheel off!
If I use never sieze on my equipment, can I stop making payments?
Does it prevent theft??
You ever smeared it on the nose pieces of someones glasses ATCO?
oh...that would be mean. LoL
If its a threaded piece that doesn't require loc tite, it gets NS'ed. Last year when I caught my hand in the track pads I knew the pads would be able to come off with just an impact wrench cause 3 years before when they were installed every bolt got NS'ed. Trbo
:laugh:laugh I agree with it all.
I said never sieze not never repo
Its been standard equipment around my iron for alot of years now ! I use the Copper colored Hi-Heat one too Great Stuff !
Use never seize men: And related opinions. Same here... Cat brand. Dang, that almost got by me... good ones... :lmao A little more on the subject, from days gone bye. OCR...
never been without it....absolutely love the stuff!