Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used 580K loader bucket

Letmein ยท 2020-01-08 20:03

Anyone know what other Case front buckets would be compatible for a 580K front loader bucket and of any salvage yards in the mid west that tend to have a good supply of loader parts? I have a decent backhoe, but the bucket is beyond repair I am afraid. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-01-09 10:13

    Welcome to HEF Letmein ! Are you needing loader frame components ? There are quite a few 580Ks being parted out in different areas. Google is your friend. Shipping charges may be brutal unless you could pick it up your self. Can you post a photo of the bucket ?

  2. #2Bls repair2020-01-09 16:09

    Given enough time and money nothing is beyond repair

  3. #3rickw2020-01-09 16:19

    Try this place. equipment salvage inc cambridge oh. (740) 439-5512. We have bought stuff for our Super L from them. They seem to have alot of Case stuff and prices seem reasonable

  4. #4Letmein2020-01-09 19:46

    Thanks, I will try the place in Cambridge. I don't have pictures, but I will try to get a chance to take some tomorrow to post. Bucket and mounting flanges cracked through between the pins on both LH and RH sides. Front corner of bucket at cutting edge broke out. Yes, I suppose someone with the time and talent could fix it properly, just not sure that I am that guy. Guess it will depend on how much a decent used one would end up costing.

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2020-01-10 13:52

    You can try Schaefer Enterprises (800)626-6046 also they are in Wolf Lake IL