Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used Excavator Buckets

delectric123 ยท 2016-04-14 21:45

I've found used excavator buckets are pretty hard to come by. I have a Kobelco SK250LC. Any good ideas where to look online? I'm looking for a 30" heavy duty, a ditching bucket at least 6' wide, and a bucket with a thumb, maybe 4'. Otherwise I'll just have to go with new.

Replies6
  1. #1delectric1232016-04-14 22:15

    Oops! I should have posted in the Construction Equipment Attachments section. Could one of the moderators move it there?

  2. #2wrc2016-04-14 22:15

    I've never done business with them, but carroll equipment advertises in a magazine I take. They have hundreds of buckets worth a shot I'd say.

  3. #3Shimmy12016-04-15 03:10

    http://www.hunttractor.com/browse-cat.php?cat=Excavator+Buckets

  4. #4jimmymc042016-04-15 12:44

    I've got a guy here local that had several buckets for sale a while back when I needed one. What size pins and spread does yours have

  5. #5delectric1232016-04-15 21:52

    90mm pins, 327mm spread.

  6. #6hurberries_ah2016-04-19 12:23

    Hey Delectric123, can you shoot me a PM? I have some options for you on your bucket.