Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Used Mining Equipment

J Downey ยท 2015-01-02 20:22

I work for Savona Equipment; a large owned and operated used equipment company based in Canada. There is always something new to learn in this industry and forms like these keep myself and our company updated on recent events, new ideas, and of course questions people have. I have taken the liberty of providing several links to our website to give you an idea of the most common equipment we offer. Please send any feedback or questions my way. Home Page: http://www.savonaequipment.com/ Ball Mills: http://www.savonaequipment.com/en/equipment/mills-grinding-mills-e41552 Crushers: http://www.savonaequipment.com/en/equipment/crushers-e47925 Electrical: http://www.savonaequipment.com/en/equipment/electrical-equipment-e41490 Assay and Lab Equipent: http://www.savonaequipment.com/en/equipment/assay-and-laboratory-equipment-e41415 Gold Recovery Equipment: http://www.savonaequipment.com/en/equipment/gold-concentrating-refining-e41436 Placer Mining Equipment: http://www.savonaequipment.com/en/equipment/placer-mining-equipment-e53774 We also customize equipment so it would be great to see some innovative ideas. Cheers J Downey

Replies2
  1. #1J Downey2015-01-02 20:39

    Pardon the grammatical errors I made some mistakes...can I edit once I have posted?

  2. #2alco2015-01-19 01:00

    I've always wanted to see if I could wander through your yard, any time I have driven by. I doubt it would be allowed, but it's always tempting to stop and ask. Maybe one day......I have to say, you sure have an impressive assortment from what I could see.