I guess no one uses Komatsu Forklifts? especially since the H20 Nissan motor has been used in various import Forklifts ALLL foreign Forklifts for over thirty years..... cant find one simple post on the H20 engine, Komatsu Forklifts, transmission or Bellhousing types in any part of this website. of course crappy websites dont surprise me anymore.... Im tired of crap like this, Komatsu, and all you useless part supplliers thinking that you can actual get 3 grand for an H20 Rebuilt engine that is a 1965 datsun roadster engine....( last sentence edited out by moderator )
I would say "Welcome to HEF" Jack Meove, but given the tone of your very first post to our forum, I'm not so sure a welcome is what you're looking for, or deserved for that matter. :beatsme True enough, there's not a lot of info at this website concerning Komatsu forklifts, or any industrial truck for that matter, but it baffles me that you could conclude that the lack of posts and info about these machines by default means this is a crappy website. Obviously, the lack of this info has nothing to do with the quality of this website and more to do with the lack of folks actually making posts about these machines, which is something the website has no control over. Moreover, given your attitude, I closed this thread as it really deserves not comment or discussion. And I also edited your post and removed the last sentence. That type of stump rant is just a little over the top.