Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Usn

fixou812 ยท 2014-04-23 21:22

Usn

Replies25
  1. #1fixou8122014-04-23 22:40

    This is the first time I've tried to post a picture via phone. Planed on posting the dozer under it, that's why it's under dozer. Now if I can remember how I did it. the problem may my antenna strength. Please excuse the technical difficulties. .....

  2. #2fixou8122014-04-24 14:18
  3. #3tpitt2014-04-24 14:39

    fixou812: Good pictures. Where is this at? I was a SEABEE equipment operator 66 thru 69. Vietnam Veteran.

  4. #4DMiller2014-04-24 15:50

    Nice way to retire a worn warrior.

  5. #5fixou8122014-04-25 08:44

    It sure is sweet isn't it? Maybe someone knows the year and model. It rests on the bank of the Mighty Niagara River. The river connects Lake Erie to Lake Ontario. It seems about twenty miles long but is probably 15. Half way down the river is the Erie Barge Canal, a Big Dig... but before this Cat's time.

  6. #6old-iron-habit2014-04-25 10:10

    Looks like a 3T series D7. It has a Louteurneo Cable Control Unit on the back to run a pull scraper. Someone will correct me of I'm wrong.

  7. #7Lee (MN)2014-04-26 06:00

    Very cool tribute to the SeaBee's, Thanks for posting! Lee

  8. #8fixou8122014-05-01 11:32

    Posting practice

  9. #9fixou8122014-05-01 11:51

    Usn

  10. #10Old Magnet2014-05-01 12:02

    Most likely a 7M model (1940-1944) 3T's were a little later (1944-1955)

  11. #11fixou8122014-05-01 12:39

    What might this be? Bee...the wrong picture tryin to get the hang of posting

  12. #12fixou8122014-05-01 12:54

    Thanks Magnet I may try to push start one similar to this soon. Tried to post a picture of it. I pushed it a ways with a d8h and the tracks turned. It's missing the pony motor. Guess I have to chain the blade up put it in gear and try it. Probably more easily attempted when I'm not alone.

  13. #13fixou8122014-05-02 22:07

    Usn

  14. #14fixou8122014-05-02 22:23

    Kinda getting the hang of pic posting

  15. #15fixou8122014-05-02 22:36

    Posting with a phone using gallery... drop box. ..photo bucket. ...half the time i get it to co operate

  16. #16fixou8122014-05-02 22:47

    I'd have been a doctor but I didn't have the patience

  17. #17fixou8122014-05-02 22:52

    Drop box seems to work

  18. #18fixou8122014-05-02 22:58

    Computer says I have to write something here " Nice Statue!"

  19. #19fixou8122014-05-02 23:02

    Just a few more

  20. #20fixou8122014-05-02 23:04

    Guess I should have used a flash

  21. #21fixou8122014-05-02 23:10

    Pounded with artillery while running a dozer?

  22. #22fixou8122014-05-02 23:14
  23. #23fixou8122014-05-02 23:20

    Posting with an S3

  24. #24fixou8122014-05-02 23:24

    Nice little tribute park

  25. #25Buckethead2014-05-02 23:52

    Fascinating pics!