I have a 1996 vermeer t655 that wont read the feet per min. Went to fire her up and begin trenching and the tech2000 wont give me a speed reading. In addition to that it doesn't dig in auto it just wants to go really fast and it just stalls it. Also the steering seems to be messed up as well. When steering it before if you wanted to make an steering correction you would turn it to like a three and it would correct it now it takes a thirty on the display to do the same thing that the three was doing before. I have crawled all over it looking for loose connections or broken wires and I haven't found any that seem to be the problem. I was wondering if anyone has ever had a problem like this or would know where else to start looking to solve this problem. thanks
No replies yet.