Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Versatech tree shear parts

Papalote · 2025-03-22 10:05

I’m looking for a hydraulic cylinder seal kit for this attachment. Thanks in advance

Replies5
  1. #1Papalote2025-04-02 19:32

    CID built the versatech attachments

  2. #2Welder Dave2025-04-04 01:03

    Try contacting them and if that's not possible a seal shop can probably match them.

  3. #3Papalote2025-04-04 05:47

    I did contact them. Thanks for the advice. The cylinder is $935. No seal kits or cylinder parts. Need a piston and rod. The cylinder was built by southern hydraulic cylinder. They can’t sell parts for a customer’s cylinder.

  4. #4Welder Dave2025-04-04 16:18

    That's more than just a seal kit. Another hydraulic shop could build a new piston and rod with more common seals but would have to compare the price with a complete new cylinder. $935 is relatively cheap if it's a HD industrial cylinder. I spent over $800ea. having my 931B bucket cylinders rebuilt and they didn't need new pistons or rods. New Cat cylinders are over $2500ea.!

  5. #5Papalote2025-04-04 18:27

    Yep. You’re right. The 935 was cheap enough