Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Versatile 875 Hydraulic Steering Pump

abomb12 ยท 2024-07-10 05:37

I have a Versatile 875 articulated tractor, the hydraulic power steering pump has failed, i'm in Western Australia, any recommendations for where I can get a new, second hand or rebuilt one.

Replies6
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-11-03 23:57

    Versatile is up and running again in Canada. I'd bet the pump isn't proprietary. A good hyd. shop may be able to match it.

  2. #256wrench2024-11-04 09:10

    Get any and all numbers off the pump and go to a good hyd shop or look online

  3. #3Tones2024-11-04 12:36

    The Versatile 276 I owned only had one pump for all hydraulic functions with a priority valve for the steering. Is yours not the same?

  4. #4Welder Dave2024-11-05 04:17

    An 875 is much bigger and not a bi-directional.

  5. #5Tones2024-11-05 06:20

    Size in this case doesn't matter and being Bi-directional is irrelevant. Tractors are tractors just as wheel loaders are basically the same and I've never operated a loader with more than one pump. Hence my question.

  6. #6Welder Dave2024-11-05 14:46

    An 875 would have a lot more hyd. capacity so may have more than 1 pump.