found this on utube ,what are your views on this ,i personally think they have a death wish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKxymtLLAG8&mode=related&search= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUDE2cV69ak&mode=related&search=
These guys need to get a ladder and a mud hog pump! I agree with the death wish.
An additional thought. These guys also need to learn how to cut a proper ditch, to prevent cave in. I understand their concern not to tear up the lawn, but grass can be replaced, human life cannot.
right i did post some comments on you tube about the safety aspect ,but the poster of the video complained that i was being negative and removed the comments who knows maybe he was "in charge"of the job:beatsme cheers graham
What is wrong with people? :OMG
OSHA would have love to seen that, CA-CHING!!!!!
And that's the real danger--obviously the poster was as clueless as the guy in the hole, but you try to point that out, and they remove the comment. Somebody equally clueless is going to learn the wrong lesson from watching that. That's why we have a safety forum here--to teach you what you don't know, and to spread the word that what you don't know about this business can kill you...
I flagged it as inappropriate, since youtube's use policy prohibits showing dangerous activities. Normally, I wouldn't be inclined to report everything like that on there, because there's so much, but the fact that they don't want to hear criticism makes me think differently in this case.
If I stopped to make a safety comment everytime I saw an act of construction stupidity like this whilst driving around the Phoenix metro area, I wouldn't have time to do anything else. Much of this would involve trench safety. If I could even remember all the completely insane things I've seen regarding excavations over the years, I could write a rather lengthy book.
I'm sure a lot of people have seen this one but this is unbelievable. If the rock did cut loose there is nowhere for him to go.:duh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt6A9RSJ68A&mode=related&search= Anybody see this one?