Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vintage tractors

ravenseye ยท 2008-05-14 18:40

Hello folks here are two of my vintage tractors being pulled by one of my working tractors ready to go to a show unfortunatly I no longer own them. The tractor pulling the trailer is a zetor and was new when this photo was taken aroun 1987

Replies5
  1. #1ravenseye2008-05-15 10:48

    Tractor with royal connections Hello folks I bought this tractor from an estate that bordered Balmoral and it was used by both estates. It had a Benatti back-hoe not shown in picure and the main problem with it was the operator had to sit outside and that is why it was sold being replaced by a JCB. I used the little dozer a few times before I sold it on and it worked a treat once you got used to the fact it had no back ballast.

  2. #2bear2008-05-15 19:48

    Nice stuff there ravenseye. A friend of mine was born and raised around Edinburgh (East Lothian?). Moved to Canada and later moved here. He's getting on in years and I still enjoy listening to his experiences in Scotland.

  3. #3ravenseye2009-09-24 04:07

    Hello folks been gone awhile great to be on line the noo

  4. #4bigrus2009-12-26 05:49

    Restored Johnny down under Seen at a recent car/equipment show

  5. #5WillB2011-03-19 15:47

    Nice!! I love vintage iron, especially red iron. (** & IH.) Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk