When I push the conveyors or the augers push button switches down from the operator desk on manual mode, the augers or the conveyors work but intermittently. Their movement don't continues, they're moving and stopping like something is ceasing. Please any idea on fixing this?
Is there any forward movement at the conveyor chains or augers when it is hydraulically loaded? Is the problem on both sides? How much time is there between each time it activates and stalls?
Thank you for the reply. Yes there is forward movement of the conveyors but intermittently. Yes the problem is on both sides; the auger left and right forward and backward and the conveyors left and right forward and backward. I think it's electrical problem because the voltage to the augers and the conveyors are fluctuating up and down when measured them with a multimeter.
there's no problem on the electrical circuit wiring. All auger and conveyors solenoids resistance are ok. 24.3 to 24.5 Ohms as I measured. wires ok. No short or open circuit. Terminating resistors CAN 1 and 2 ok. 60.1 Ohms measured at B2 module on CAN 1 and 2 respectively. Do they need any calibrations? I don't have access to it's diagnostic tools. You can even see the LED on the solenoid connectors fluctuating when the operator operate the augers or the conveyors. I'm sure it's the unstable current to the solenoids that is the problem but as to what could be causing it is what I have not find out.
we were able to resolve this problem. The cause of the problem was the engine charging alternator.