Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vogele Vision Paver

The Tackman ยท 2010-11-09 22:03

This is our new paver and so far it has performed very well. I am a huge fan of Carlson Screeds but this Wedge-Lock is changing my view on this type of screed.

Replies10
  1. #1The Tackman2010-11-09 22:08

    Why does it show the link and not the picture?

  2. #2Lee-online2010-11-09 22:28

    Good looking paver. Hot linking pics doesn't work, you need to upload them to this site from your computer.

  3. #3andoman2010-11-10 06:07

    Nice, we're going to look at the track model tomorrow with the same screed. What do you guys think of the tractor?

  4. #4Smokinjo2010-11-10 15:49

    Does that one have heated end gates? I was wondering how well they worked if u have them. We saved some old good heating elements off our Cat, and r gonna try to make our own. lol...

  5. #5andoman2010-11-10 18:10

    We tried them on a paver this year, and I'd say it's well worth the $1800.00 they want for that option.

  6. #6The Tackman2010-11-10 21:36

    If you like all the switches on the IR/Blaw-know pagers you won't like this paver. On the other hand if you like new technology you will love this machine. The screed extensions are heated if thats what you mean. They are bolt on extensions but not as bulky as the extensions for the Road-Tec or IR wedge locks.

  7. #7telescooper2010-11-19 21:44

    I operate a Vogele vision, nice tractor. Steering is excellent, good visabilty, a lot of other good features. I don't care for how long it takes to boot up. What are you calling a wedge screed? Telescooper

  8. #8The Tackman2010-11-20 04:54

    A wedge lock screed does not have screeds on the gates it has strike-offs only. And if you pave over 12 feet on a mainline you have to bolt on screed extensions because the gates when run out have almost no compaction capability.

  9. #9The Tackman2011-05-27 09:20

    Our paver has had massive computer/electrical issues. The dealer is replacing the entire operators console and the ECM.

  10. #10Abscraperguy2011-06-15 19:16

    I'm just curious. What is the price of a new Vogele Vision? Are thye much the same price as other similar sized machines?