Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volumetric Mixer

betchal ยท 2012-09-11 22:42

I have a cemen tech scd2-50 mixer, 2006. Please email at [email protected]

Replies6
  1. #1betchal2012-09-11 23:36

    Sorry trying to resond to randy88 in wanted equipment and can not figure out on how to do so. Not a third party nor a dealer.

  2. #2Phill2012-09-12 00:03

    you could try a PM messege, if you need help i can try too,

  3. #3willie592012-09-12 00:04

    Send him a "private message" betchal. Find a post that randy88 has made, move your cursor over his name at the post, left click on your mouse once, and you'll get a menu choice. Click on Private Message and it will take you to a page to send him a "PM".

  4. #4Randy882012-09-12 07:41

    Bechtal, I got your message and I'll call you later this morning, thanks for the reply

  5. #5betchal2012-09-12 21:49

    Thanks for the help

  6. #6Phill2012-09-12 23:29

    No problem, BTW, Welcome to HEF!