Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo 110F Fuel Tank Pressure

dannyac500 ยท 2024-09-16 14:36

I have a 110F that is pushing pressure back to the tank. After running for a while it will start pushing foamy fuel back up and out of the breather just above the water separator. Its just enough to make a mess and give you a smell of fuel. After shutting down, you can walk back and open the fuel cap and hear some pressure relive. I'm wondering if it could be the PRV at the end of the fuel rail? In the morning when the machine is cold, it takes probably 20-30 seconds of cranking before it will fire up, almost like the fuel rail is empty. Not getting any codes I don't have a computer to check any of the pressures, just curious if anyone else has seen/had this happen Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.