Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo 140blc error message

willielaw ยท 2017-10-03 17:53

Was wondering if anyone had come across this error message.ERR 44 is on display ,something to do with a boost sensor I think.I would like to know where this sensor is located and where I could purchase it online .thanks

Replies3
  1. #1mikebramel2017-10-03 21:45

    Manifold boost? on the intake somewhere

  2. #2Mark2502017-10-03 22:19

    hi you haven't given a serial number so this is my best guess before you condem the sensor check the wiring to the sensor ,disconnect sensor from harness and check that pin 1 has continuity to ground with key on there should be 5 volts dc to pin 3 pin. reconnect the connector and start the engine back probe pin 2 the voltage should vary with load somewhere between I and 4 volts the sensor p/n is VOE20524936 and here is its location

  3. #3willielaw2017-10-07 15:30

    Thanks for your help men.sensor ok ,problem traced back to wire from loom so marks diagnosis was spot on.thanks again