Hello, I got a new problem for my volvo 160B. the problem is 128 SID 70 5 , I don't have a clue where to look I thought maybe I will find some help here. Volvo type: EW 160B year: 2006 identification number: EW 160 BV 8731749
Preheater inoperative. Did you check the fuse and relay for preheat grid.
Do you know where it's found maybe?
hi, hope some of this helps FMI 5 ○ Error message ○ Buzzer caution ○ Pin B5 is disconnected. ○ Feed cable open circuit ○ Defective fuse ○ Defective air heater ○ poor connection. the wiring diagram, and relay location is on the attachments, not sure which is which but they are both the same you are looking for RE2501 and the fuse will be in the fuse box layout attached
Good day Converted a few from auto to manual key operated when the ECU caused a burn out. Kind regards Uffex
The most common problem I've seen is that the skinny green wire gets broken off at the stud where the hot cable gets attached
Thanks for the help! Gonna check it out this weekend.
Hi hope you solved the problem i have a same machine ang is sending the same code . Can you please let me know the fix . Any pictures of the preheater and really. Can you send the the picture of that green wire location stud to which the hot cable is attached fulwithfuel is refring to . Schematics are hard to understand. My email is [email protected] Thank you