Hi , anyone know the location of the turtle/rabbit solenoid block /which relay ? Fuse I’ve got no rabbit- machine movements/tramming very slow No codes as cabin screen broken long time ago , I’m sure it’s a pilot issue . Also unplugging the MAF air sensor makes no difference to engine I expected that would go to some default mode but maybe it’s already in one ? Thinking it’s not safety stop solenoid near pump as I can still operate , any help please guys
Good day Gary I guess we are talking 210B? Kind regards Uffex
Yes mate
See diagram that’s my model
Sorry not a B I have no books/diagrams nothing Now I have no power to any diodes (with key on) No power to what I believe is the rabbit solenoid block
No power at diodes No power at rabbit block
Please see attached schematic. Pay attention to SW4202 which directly controls MA4212. This is dependent on power from the VECU. The VECU receives power from FU 6 & 18. Those fuses are dependent on 15A which is key dependent power coming from RE3101 It is common for RE3101 & 3102 to crap out. Good luck.
Thank you will check now
That info was golden I’ve got 3 broken pressure switches SW4202 has power in/out yet to check MA 4212 Key power good in start position I have power to starter solenoid but no crank - starter motor new ? I’m thinking timer relay ? I’ve set throttle in manual and rabbit to manual override but till I can start I can’t test , will advise Your info has put me on the path !!
Be mindful of the alternator. It can send a false signal indicating that the machine is running. Easy way to tell, key on, engine off, hourmeter should be still. If it's ticking away, unplug the alternator, either the plug or the pale yellow skinny wire.
Ok removing alternator plug no change - no cranking Key in start position-power to 3302 then 3301 is direct to starter solenoid , kind find a fault but no power at FU02 ? Says on diagram it’s a spare fuse ? With key on when I remove a relay/refit I get the right clicking sounds , they all passed the heat/smell test as mentioned brand new starter motor This intermittent starting problem has been going on for a long time and many times relays changed out , key switch also new , I assume any safety interlocks would still allow machine to crank but not start IE: no hydraulic oil etc
Got power back at FU02 ? I wiggled the toggle switch in left armrest the stop/turtle/rabbit one and it cranked for a second !!! Will service those switches and see where that leads but it makes no sense via diagrams
On the starter solenoid should be a little piggyback relay. These things are known to crack if handled roughly. Make sure the solenoids relay is actually relaying power to the solenoid.
New starter fitted and same old problem I also just serviced the safety lock out arm switch The power on key start position is consistent
Some of these diodes don’t have power or power only 1 side but the numbers don’t match on the schematic Could there be an issue here
Those diodes are for surge suppression. When a relay opens from a closed position, there's a huge voltage spike which hurts computers. The diodes are supposed to take that spike and dump it to the ground. There should be a marking or stripe on the diodes. That would tell you how it's supposed to be oriented in the fuse panel.
Electrical Schematic Diagram is a little different between machine(Without EDB) and machine(With EDB). EDB means Electrical Distribution Box.