Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo 210B parts and diagrams

Blocker in MS ยท 2020-03-23 16:55

Good afternoon all! Is there a good place to look up parts and possibly diagrams through Volvo or an app or a dealer? I am looking this time for A/C belt dimensions for a replacement. I like to be self sufficient, but am not finding a good source of information. The dealer I tried was not so helpful this time.

Replies5
  1. #1Blocker in MS2020-03-23 17:15

    EG210V13375

  2. #2uffex2020-03-24 02:46

    Good day Blocker Parts information by Volvo is by and large electronic (Known as Prosis) however dimensions of drive belts will be excluded only part numbers and illustrations, while its possible for a dealer to post an individual page I don't think this will help you so much, suggest you could try a major belt supplier often they have a data base with the dimensions. Another possibility is a Duetz dealer the "B" engine is sourced from that plant and could have a belt to match.Today most manufactures sell there products through dealers gone are those days when you dealt direct with the maker, I was fortunate to work for a outfit that was direct customer contact it had great advantage for both parties, first hand information and a honest approach to being helpful. Food for thought Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Blocker in MS2020-03-24 09:15

    Thanks Uffex! I has hoping there was a dealer out there that had the diagrams out there in the internet. I guess the AG guys have spoiled me!

  4. #4kurtihidro2020-03-29 14:35

    hello blockers in MS belt volvo ec210 blc part nr 15078671

  5. #5Blocker in MS2020-03-29 18:04

    Thank you very much!