Hello, For about a week for now I'm getting quickfit errors MA9109-05 and MA9109-04. It started with error MA9109-05 and two days later other one appeared. These errors came after i used quickfit first time after changeing one hydraulic line under cab and reinstalling all three main mast cylinders. Quickfit kinda works. It closes fine but when I try to open it then solenoid doesn't get continous power. It's cycling on and off about once a second. First I thought there's some air somewhere in system but after some internet searching I'm kinda doubting it. So then I switched out solenoid from 240c for testing since both have same part number but it changed nothing. Then I tried to measure voltage at solenoid but since it's cycling so fast I couldn't get good read. Then thinking that just maybe there's issue with fuse i removed FU32 and after that got really confused. With fuse removed quickfit still keeps working intermittently but no alarm and no notification IECU. So please advise where and for what to look for.
No replies yet.