evening all. This A25c I’ve got at work will sometimes select drive and reverse no problem. Then nothing. Stopping the engine and restarting resets this. Then it happens again. I plugged in the black box(get home ecm) but the fault still occurs. I’m looking for as much info about this zf box as possible. The oil was real black but I found no metallic bits to speak off in the strainer it smells of burned clutch if I’m honest. When I lifted the floor I could clearly hear a metallic scrapping sound from within the box, at this point I’ve decided to remove the engine and box as it seems an easier job that way. Can someone help a man out understanding how this machine picks up its drive ? Just a brief run down on these machines as I’ve never worked on them before. Much appreciated for your time.
No replies yet.