Volvo A35E VCEOA35EC00010230 The machine is not shifting into 6th gear and will not run over 10 mph. Any idea on what this can be?
Any central warning light, any errors displayed? Are you stuck in low range?
This machine was bought at auction, I have no history. It is the first Volvo in our fleet. I have ordered a manual for i,t as well as the diagnostic software. But we are trying to run it on a job until these items get in. Had a caution light on in the dash; It turned out to be a low hydraulic fluid warning do to a defective sender in the tank. Repairs were made and the light is out. How do I determine if it is stuck in low range? Is there any other items I need to check? Thanks for the help and the response.
are you running with the door open? this limits the speed of the machine, is the skip up light, out when the skip is down? if it doesn't recognize the skip is down it will limit gears. also we found on a truck that came in for service that a speed limit can be programmed into the ecu itself.
Thanks for the response. Still looking into the issue.
Wow....another "just got it from an auction ". As many of these threads I see I wouldn't go near auction equipment.