I'm looking at a used Volvo A40 2000 year model I believe and the battery voltage light is on and the stop light is flashing on the dash is these correlated with each other? The voltage at alternator and the batteries is 27 volts. So what sets the stop light off? The digital display up by the head liner don't work would that tell me what the problem is?
For purchase I hope not
We decided to pass on it I drove 7 hours with semi to look at it and it wasn't what we thought it was so driving back home empty
That's both good and bad. The straight A40's parts support has dropped off significantly. NOS has already been scooped up and good used parts are becoming a challenge as well. Maybe look at some good used "D" series haulers.
if you want significantly higher running costs look D series trucks, its such a same it takes so long and so expensive to ship parts across the pond we have loads of used stock over here lol