Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo air conditioner wiring

03 EC210 · 2018-06-20 20:41

Hi all I have a 2003 Volvo ec210blc v11360 I am trying to fix the air conditioner and was wondering if someone could help me out with the wiring schematic for it. It’s hot in Florida. Thanks

Replies11
  1. #1uffex2018-06-21 03:59

    Good day Information as requested. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #203 EC2102018-06-21 05:55

    Thanks uffex

  3. #303 EC2102018-06-21 07:31

    Uffex, is there anywhere I could find more detail as to which color wire controls which function Thanks

  4. #4funwithfuel2018-06-21 07:45

    The colors are all called out in the schematic provided by Uffex. R-red Y- yellow and so on. The only oddball is black. That will be SB. If there's a slash ie R/Y that means red with yellow tracer. Good luck

  5. #5uffex2018-06-21 08:06

    Good day Can you see any error codes that may well help us to sort the problem quicker. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6funwithfuel2018-06-21 08:11

    Uffex, B-series don't present errors for A/C do they?

  7. #7uffex2018-06-21 08:15

    Good day FWF You have a small display which includes the AC controller this if you scroll through the keys should show errors, I will check and see if we have a illustration on file. Kind regards Uffex

  8. #8uffex2018-06-21 08:26

    Ilustration 210B AC

  9. #9funwithfuel2018-06-21 12:18

    I stand corrected, thanks for clarifying

  10. #1003 EC2102018-06-21 17:06

    FWF thanks for the tip on the black wire. Uffex, no codes. The story is the previous owner took all the plastic parts out from behind the seat and the compressor has no belt. I have all the parts to put back together. But the ac controller under the left arm rest is extremely deteriorated from weather (can’t be read, buttons missing). So I wanted to know what wire did what to the controller so I could try to turn it on before buying a new $ controller. Thanks again

  11. #11uffex2018-06-22 04:34

    Good day Looks as though you are starting from scratch, some files are large making posting these complete a bit of an issue. If you drop me a line with your email address we will try to help some more. You can do this easy via the web site excatech.org Kind regards Uffex