Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo/akerman ec230b help needed

Offen82 · 2017-10-19 13:16

Hi guys, got the chance to buy a 1995 Volvo ec230b but it has been vandalised. Main thing I’m trying to find is a wire diagram as the lovely people pulled all the wires out from around the ignition, believe I’ve worked out most but still a few I’m not sure on. Any help would be much appreciated

Replies7
  1. #1Offen822017-10-19 13:17
  2. #2uffex2017-10-19 15:14

    Good day often The information you request is a number of PDF files they can be found on the Volvo C.E. Prosis system Im sure if you give the service desk a call at Duxford ask for Adrian he will try to help you. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Offen822017-10-19 15:36

    Excellent thank you, will give them a call

  4. #4smoke2017-10-21 15:45

    i have a se 280 lc with basically same problem, except they destroyed my fuse/key switch panel....not sure if mine is positive ground or not

  5. #5uffex2017-10-22 06:58

    Good day Smoke To give you any help need to establish exactly which machine model you have - there is a 280 with a Volvo engine built along European lines and there is also a 280 from Asia. If you could clarify we will try to help. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6uffex2017-10-22 07:15

    Good day again I read in an another post you have the Asian machine please see attached hope it helps. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7smoke2017-10-23 13:27

    I need the complete diagram as well ...mine is a EC 280 LG..I would like the index that tells what item number represents. Color for wires not just wire numbers...engine is cummings