Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo BM646 not in Prosis? Any manual or info?

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2025-04-06 08:13

Hi All!!! Anybody have manual for this machine for sale maybe? For some reason there are just some service bulletins for it in PROSIS, no other info. Please let me know!!! Thanks!!!

Replies2
  1. #1BRANDON_CAN2025-09-18 08:41

    Hi Roamer, Have you had any luck finding a manual yet? I own the service manual, and could send some scans if you know what you are looking for. I am hoping to find someone to share the parts manual with me. I acquired an old Volvo BM 646 the other day. The machine runs like a top, but I'm trying to track down as much info as I can regarding this machine, and there isn't a whole lot online.

  2. #2ROAMER_AUS2025-09-18 09:24

    Hi Brandon. Thanks for the offer. Owner of the machine I think sold it, so we never ended up doing any repairs. But there is another on in my area, so if need be, I'll get in touch with you.