Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

volvo EC140DL Pattern Change

MTN Digger ยท 2020-12-20 11:34

Does anyone know which hoses to change for the pattern change on a volvo EC140DL?

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2020-12-20 12:08

    I guess your machine has no pattern changer ? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2MTN Digger2020-12-20 12:30

    No it does not.

  3. #3uffex2020-12-20 15:13

    Good day Digger I will search the files and put some information together for you. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4MTN Digger2020-12-20 16:27

    Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

  5. #5uffex2020-12-21 05:24

    Good day Digger Our preference is to change the lines beneath the remote control levers attached is the information which we suggest you follow, before you change any of the lines mark them with coloured cable ties any mistake can easily be corrected. Please remember to vent the tank of air and have some plugs handy as it can get messy. The illustration I have made is not as good as I would have liked, if you could post me a photo of the small bulkhead it would help me in the future. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6MTN Digger2020-12-21 12:08

    Thank you for the info. I changed 4 hoses per your diagram and everything works great. Thanks again