Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC15B service schedule or owners’ manual

joispoi ยท 2012-05-25 05:57

Can anyone please point me towards an owners' manual or at least a service schedule for a volvo ec15b?

Replies1
  1. #1joispoi2012-05-28 16:27

    I ended up buying a 2008 Volvo EC15 B with 722 hrs on the clock. It won't do what a 2.5 ton can, but I didn't have to buy a new trailer and truck to move it around. I picked up 3 jobs the day I brought it home- just from people seeing that I had it. Nothing fancy, just a couple utilities connections jobs and some site clean up/ landscape jobs. Here's a picture of the little garden rake and a couple of pictures of the pond work I did at my house. I cut banks back around the pond and made a small stone wall. Nothing has been touched with a rake or hand shovel (aside from planting the green thingies around the pond).