Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC160 Excavator Electrical Wiring Diagram

NemTheGamer ยท 2023-03-21 02:25

Hello guys! Please help me find wiring diagram for Volvo EC160 excavator.

Replies12
  1. #1uffex2023-03-21 10:12

    Good day Volvo wiring diagrams are split into different sections, if you know what part you are dealing with it will be easier to help. EC160 also comes in a number of models A-B-C-D-E. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2NemTheGamer2023-03-21 16:16

    Thank you! I need to check and repair wiring harnesses in fuse box and check ecu 014378668 (9014373310) wiring.

  3. #3uffex2023-03-22 05:44

    Good day To be certain which you have which of the two is it like. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4NemTheGamer2023-03-22 05:53

    Good day The one I have looks more like left picture. EC160 without letter B

  5. #5uffex2023-03-22 06:12

    Good day See attached. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6NemTheGamer2023-03-22 06:20

    Thanks but this scheme is not complete. I need something like this diagram but for EC160.

  7. #7uffex2023-03-22 08:10

    Good day There is little difference between 160 & B you can use the one you have. Kind regards Uffex

  8. #8NemTheGamer2023-03-22 13:43

    Unfortunately the diagram above is for EW 160B excavator

  9. #9uffex2023-03-22 14:02

    Opps so sorry See attached. Kind regards Uffex

  10. #10funwithfuel2023-03-23 06:40

    The machine OP has is more Samsung than Volvo. That was in early transition. To my knowledge almost all of the parts and service literature was paper books or microfiche. When our dealership closed, I lost access to those materials. The VECU is a dead giveaway. If it's mounted on the wall closest to the boom foot behind the seat, it's Volvo. If it's laying flat on top of the HVAC box behind the seat it's Samsung. The two machines are very dissimilar.

  11. #11Amiran222024-05-20 07:41

    Hello,oleasde I want volvo ew160 wiring diagram with pdf file

  12. #12Tommy ew1602024-05-25 12:06

    Hello. [COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)] What do Volvo EW160 error codes mean? 1,26,40,116 [/COLOR]