Hey guys I’ve got code 128 pid 45 4 code coming up while running today and can’t seem to find a solution, I know it has something to do with the preheat system but can’t find the glow plug relay
Good day The preheat relay is located on the front of the fuel tank you have to remove the composite cover. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks for the speedy reply! Do you happen to know which relay that it is? Only thing I can find is the Ecm and data relay as all the others are for horn, travel, quick connect and light functions!
Wrong cover. In the battery box above the batteries is a tin guard that is a pain in the butt to remove. Once that's out of your way , you'll see 3 relays. One square, one round and one flat. Typically the square black plastic is the one you'd be after. Make sure the green feedback wire is attached to the grid heater post before getting to crazy
Maybe this help
Good day You may find the attached useful Regards Uffex
Thanks for all your help guys, fuse 27 is blown and continues to blow if replaces, do I have a short somewhere I’m guessing?
Unplug your preheat relay and try again. If the fuse fails. You have a harness issue, if not, you simply need the relay.
Good suggestion work along the system to find the cause do not overlook the eliment if it blows the engine can swallow the bits. KR Uffex
Found a couple wires rubbing against the frame in the hydraulic pump area and it’s good as new thanks so much guys!