Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC210

Eliot Evans · 2019-01-09 11:37

I have a Volvo EC210 that I am having issues with the display unit in the cab of the excavator. None of the functions work on the display, once I press a button none of the lights show up like they should. The whole display unit does not seem to be receiving power, I have checked the heater fuse and that wasn't blown. Now I am having a tough time finding why the unit isn't working. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2019-01-09 14:42

    Good day Elliot I guess you have a 210B see attached check out the wiring before you condemn the unit. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2windyhill2019-03-03 14:15

    I had the same problem with my ec140B, I got a aftermarket one off ebay, it works great and was cheap.

  3. #3TVA2019-03-03 15:10

    Test light and DVOM is your friend! Don’t forget about grounds!