Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC210 warning/dummy light symbol meanings

Zeeebull ยท 2016-07-25 05:10

Hi I am trying to find info on what all the symbols on my dash mean in a volvo EC210. Heavy lift, low oil etc. Anyone have a list of the symbol meanings?

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2016-07-26 03:37

    Which model of 210 are you talking "B" or "C"? KR Uffex

  2. #2Zeeebull2016-07-26 12:23

    ec210bf

  3. #3uffex2016-07-26 12:43

    View attachment EC210B.pdf I guess you are looking for an operators manual,maybe this will help. KR Uffex

  4. #4Zeeebull2016-07-26 14:36

    That is the part I'm trying to get a legend for. Thanks, now I just need to find out what they all mean.

  5. #5Zeeebull2016-07-26 14:56

    Thank you again. Fortunately i havent seen them all light up yet, now I have an idea of what is there. If anyone has a list of what each of those light up indicator symbols mean I'll be a happy lackey lol.

  6. #6uffex2016-07-27 12:20

    EC210B Operators display View attachment Operation display.pdf Good day Found this may be what you need. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7Zeeebull2016-07-28 21:20

    Between those two pdfs I think we are covered. Thank you very much.