Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC210B temp guage

John7497 ยท 2025-08-30 05:38

Hi all, I have a Volvo that I replaced the motor on, after the swap the coolant temperature guage on the cluster isn't working so I'm after the electrical drawings. It only has one coolant sensor in the head which I have traced back to the eecu. The cluster is the old style without can bus, two 20 pin plugs drive all the lights and guages. This seems odd because from what I can tell the old style cluster had two cool temp sensors, one going to eecu and one direct to the cluster. The newer style cluster that I don't have is can bus, and only has one temp sensor. Trouble is the VIN plate has been damaged and does not show the full serial number so any help with finding the exact VIN would be appreciated too. What I have from the plate is EC210BLCV100 Original engine serial number 00667331 On both the vecu and eecu there is a sticker on the front saying Type EC210B, serial # 010037 TIA

Replies0

No replies yet.