Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo ec210cl suddenly died and wont start no codes low rail pressure

kire98 · 2025-09-02 14:38

Hey guys, A have an ec210cl. With the d6e engine. When i was drivning suddenly it just died. And it wont start again and shows no codes. What I can se in service menu when I crank is that it don't build any pressure in the rail. It's just around 20 bar. I have changed the pwm sensors in the rail. The fuel feed pump. The fuel regulator. The injectors where new for a few months ago. 1 of the high pressure pumps are new. The camshaft seems ok. I have take out new cables from the ecu directly to the pwm sensors. New fuel filters. Also tried to take fuel from a can. Tried another engine ecu. Start to give up... someone have any ideas?

Replies3
  1. #1Wesitis2025-12-15 21:30

    I have this same problem, died moving forward at low speed, now crank, no start. 2013 Volvo MC110C. Did you find a solution?

  2. #2kashd2026-06-26 02:14

    Having same issue replaced all fuel system parts still no start what did you ever figure put on yours?

  3. #3MRU112026-06-27 00:56

    Samma problem här. Lustigt nog hände det igår också : S Please any advices`?