Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

VOLVO EC220E

stars&bars44 ยท 2019-03-26 09:46

Just bought a new Volvo EC220E excavator, can anyone tell me how to get the seatbelt alarm off. If it's not buckled it constantly let's you know. I'm sure there's a way to turn it off from the display but I can't find it. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2019-03-27 05:21

    Good day This may be an option under service mode - electrical may I suggest an easy alternative is a buckle from the breakers yard and leave it connected. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Ben Witter2019-03-29 19:53

    Of course the wise thing is to wear your seat belt

  3. #3stars&bars442019-03-31 14:43

    Thank you Uffex, will check into that. And yes wearing the belt is the smart thing Ben! I've got it looped around back of seat for now.

  4. #4funwithfuel2019-03-31 14:54

    Reminds me of a sticker I saw in a company truck dash once, "don't be caught dead sitting on your seatbelt "