Here are some movies on a EC700CL at a construction site building railroad, making slopes. Bucket size is 4600 L 162,4 Cubic feet / 6 cubic yard, 10,171 feet wide. Manufacturer swedish company Serameko Cerapid YouTube - Volvo EC700CL with Slopebucket YouTube - Volvo EC700CL Del I YouTube - Volvo EC700CL Del II
Love the bucket. That is the biggest tilt I have seen. The EC700 is a good machine. I had one for several months on a project.
That's an awesome tilt bucket, that couldn't of been cheap to build. lol
Wow that thing is huge! And those are some great videos.
Thanks! Here are som more videos from a friend. It is the same machine but with deep bucket loading A40D´s YouTube - Volvo EC700CL and Volvo A40D YouTube - Volvo EC700CL and Volvo A40D
Sweet vids Rickard, and fun that you show the transatlantic guys what we do over here with the machines
Picture on slopebucket when they unloaded it. A Volvo L70D (on picture) tried to lift it but it was to heavy so they used a Volvo BM L160! Post this pictures so you can understand the size of bucket
Hi there Rille, Great videos and pitures! I have been following your videos on youtube for a while now as i have a great interest in the machines and the way things are done in scandinavia! Its great to have you on the forum and look forward to more vids and pictures! Aiden