Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo ecr145cl advice

ftb ยท 2011-01-28 15:42

has anyone run this machine? looking to purchase a zero turn machine in this size i have owned volvo in the past and am very pleased with there performance. Feed back from this machine or any machine in its same class wwould be greatly appreciated. thanks

Replies2
  1. #1wsw2011-01-29 12:04

    I gotta say I work on Cats, Volvo,s Deere, Hitachi's and Komatsu ( mostly cat ) I will tell you I would put a Zaxis Hitachi up against that machine anyday or even a Komatsu, and parts availability is much better and at half the cost of Volvo parts, resale value is better too. Cat 0 swings are amazing but a little more money and easier to work on

  2. #2OOOSQ2011-01-29 22:40

    If you buy the long track you'll have no problems. The EC140B/C's are very efficient machines, the ECR145CL is based on the same platform just reduced. It's a very competitive market, with Komatsu, Hitachi and Kobelco having very good machines also. Best bet is to test drive!!