Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Volvo ECR50D excavator. It is too slow and lacks power. The main hydraulic pressure is low at 160 bar. This issue started when I had a problem with the hydraulic boom cylinder, which was damaged internally and the tube was worn. I suspect that some metal debris from the cylinder may have entered the main valve, but I haven't been able to find it. Can anyone help?
Are all functions low? If so, First i would start with main relief valve. Then look into load sense circuits. If nothing found then look at pump. Swash plate control valve my be jammed. But my guess would be worn out or scoring in pump.
Yes all functions slow, I think problem is not in pump because it happens at once when cylinder was demaged, there is no main relief valve only LS line relief valve, maybe to check it ?