My machine has a red flashing warning light at the top of the display which started flashing and at the same time disabled the ability to throttle the machine up.Would anyone be able to help me figure out why?There is no sound of a buzzer and all the hydraulic functions as well as drive forward and backward work but at an idle only.Thanks
Good day Please see attached may help. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks for the reply and info.If the flashing warning light covers 9 faults but none of the smaller warning lights below are lit up is there a method of clearing the big flasher and looking to see if any of the small warning lights come on?The machine ran fine when I pulled it into my shop before we got any snow but when I went to start it yesterday it cranked slow so I charged both batteries fully,I hit the starter and it fired up immediately but with the warning light flashing?I hope there is a way to clear the fault and try again?
The Volvo way is to use a hand held device refered to as a "contronic" but we suggest check out all the possibiltys first as the dealer will most likely be the only possibilty for the contronic.