Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo g930

reavis · 2018-05-10 10:04

I have a Volvo G 930 grader that keeps throwing a high fuel rail pressure code on the dash and cutting off, when it happens I have to pump the primer bulb up to get it running again but after a hour or so it happens again. I have no idea how to check this so any advice would be helpful before I have to send it to the dealer.

Replies4
  1. #1Fatgraderman2018-05-10 16:44

    I suspect you will end up talking to your Volvo dealer to help diagnose that. It’ll require VCADs to connect to that thing. Their a bit of an oddball. ESPECIALLY with the 2 little plunger pumps run off the camshaft. They also operate at fairly high pressure (I don’t specifically know on those, but lots of those systems operate at 26-28000psi) so it’s easy to lose a body part.

  2. #2Vomeks2018-06-11 06:07

    We supply Volvo G 930 parts , if you need any inquiry , please let mw know. http://www.vomeks.com/volvo-grader-spare-parts.php

  3. #3Geordie2020-01-05 00:35

    Its a common D7 engine and there a pressure switch on the end of the fuel manifold. Replace that you should be good to go

  4. #4stars&bars442020-12-19 12:10

    Do you have to reset computer to get rid of codes?