Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo G930

DOUAHCHIA · 2024-05-12 03:18

Hello everyone I have Volvo G930 gear selection problem with an error code displayed SE4201-11J I found a burnt part in the transmission card I soldered the error disappeared but no speed selection yet so the neutral to start the engine I start it directly when I declutch the 3rd gear before selected I need your help thanks to everyone

Replies10
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-05-12 21:50

    Please check the selector at the highlighted area, often the wires will break off right where they are bonded into the sensor body.

  2. #2funwithfuel2024-05-12 21:52

    The up/down shift function gets disabled because the wiring is secured, but the ratcheting of the range selector flexes the wires til they break inside the insulation

  3. #3DOUAHCHIA2024-05-12 22:58

    Thank you. The sensor wires were confirmed, but the defect was confirmed inside the electronic box

  4. #4funwithfuel2024-05-13 05:23

    Never went beyond component replacement, to be honest. Labor rates dictated replacement over repair. Sorry I can't offer more assistance. Good luck.

  5. #5DOUAHCHIA2024-05-15 03:11

    Hi Mr, could you please let me know if thé upshift signal And downshift signal should bé latched when use thé Gear slector? Because i want to activate directly thé Gear by input to thé V-ECU signales. If all IS ok, WE will build a board to replace the transmission cars. Thanks you in advance

  6. #6DOUAHCHIA2024-05-15 05:15
  7. #7DOUAHCHIA2024-05-23 05:22
  8. #8DOUAHCHIA2024-05-24 00:35

    SDLG 9092=Volvo G930

  9. #9DOUAHCHIA2024-05-24 00:41

    Adobe Acrobat acrobat.adobe.com SDLG=Volvo G930

  10. #10DOUAHCHIA2024-05-24 00:48

    Scribd