Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo Hauler A35D/A40D

bp189 ยท 2015-02-02 07:46

Dear Members, I have 4 Volvo Haulers A35D/A40D. I've got a set of workshop handbooks of 6 volumes costing $1250. I needed to send a set of soft copies via email to multiple construction sites they are being used on. Is there any idea how this topic can be solved ? Your kind response in this will be highly valued. BR

Replies2
  1. #1sfrs42015-02-04 05:27

    the only way is a very long drawn out process, you will need to scan each individual page onto your computer (as a pdf) and then you can compress in a zip file and send as an attachment on an email, the upside of all this hard work is that you will have a permanent electronic copy (save to disc or memory stick etc) so if your hard copy ever gets lost or destroyed you will have a copy.

  2. #2JDOFMEMI2015-02-05 14:22

    Does Volvo offer an electronic version they could sell you? That would beat trying to scan every page.