hallo, looking for hub seals for a Volvo L30, 1992 reg, axle number is BRA8 000 A3 CZE, I understand from local mechanic that the same hub seals on L30, L50, L70, L90 The original volvo part number is 11991937 and this seal has been upgraded to the following volvo part numbers Seal Ring 11995030 Wear Ring 11995031 anyone got original manufacturers part numbers for these or know how do I link back to original manufacturers part numbers or anyone know where I can just get the things thanks aidan
If you can get them out there should be an imprinted number on the seal area. If you can get the number the National Seal website has a pretty good cross-reference system.
Hi wild horse, I had this problem just before christmas, took a seal out of an L30 thinking i could get it local, well long story short i tried every seal co in Ireland and the UK with no luck!! hah to go OEM for it!
we also went the POD route, but was going to tralee on an errand and took the old seal, went into local hydraulic shop and hey presto, the spares man took one from stock, ~€25 I think says he can't remember the POD price but was over €100
wasn't quite the correct seal so back to square one
I'm looking for the same seals for my VOLVO BM L30 1989, it seems impossible to get them, anybody can help with the correct dimensions or the place I can buy them in europe. you can also reply to my e-mail [email protected]
I have the seal 11995030 in stock Dimension 106,5X140X15
I don't need any seals for now but are you a dealer I might need something soon, do you have any brake calliper seals ? whats your email and I will keep it for future use
Try [email protected]