Hey to everyone. Can any one familiar with the old straight L's if it's normal for the electric steering pump to come on while machine is running? It has happened o few times. Thanks
Only when steering pressure drops below threshold. Were you perhaps turning, lifting and tilting back all at once? That much demand will cause the pump to come in.
Thanks for the response. I was when it first came on but it continued to run for a couple minutes afterwards while just driving across the parking lot with a bucket of snow. Then it quit running.
You'll probably have to make an adjustment to your central valve. It has to job of distributing oil from one function to another it sounds as if your priority spool might sticking or perhaps a bad adjustment.
The old straight L70 s that I have dont use the loader pump , they have their own pump . I am not sure if the ps pump charges the brakes . I have never seen one with an electric back up pump that old . Were you braking alot ?
No, but I've noticed the pressure gauge for the brakes has been running lower. Around 60 P.S.I. Also does anyone have a good source for a replacement bearing and seals for the rear end pivot?