Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo L 70 parts

sllimec47 ยท 2016-02-19 21:30

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've just bought a Volvo L 70. As I'm trying to buy parts for it, the dealer is telling me a lot of the parts are obsolete. Does anyone have a source for aftermarket parts? I appreciate any suggestions

Replies5
  1. #1truecountry2016-02-19 22:34

    Depends on what parts you need ?

  2. #2Volvopro2016-02-20 13:48

    Mail me what you need I may be able to help you out.

  3. #3sllimec472016-02-20 15:26

    Thanks, for starters it appears to need the bushing and grease seals for the front oscillating point on the rear end. VOE1100284 and (2) VOE4717983. Those are the Volvo part numbers from the dealer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #4Volvopro2016-02-22 06:31

    Hi sllimec47 I have sent you a email.

  5. #5eyliparts2016-06-13 09:52

    Hi , we may supply you Volvo heavy equipment aftermarket parts from Turkey. Just send us an e-mail please [email protected] or visit our website for parts number www.eyli.com.tr