Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo L120D Oil pressure Low!!!!

Ammar_Jo · 2020-06-30 08:09

I changed the oil pressure sensor. the loader works fine. But it shows that the oil pressure is low And it shows up and disappears when I prees the pedal.

Replies13
  1. #1funwithfuel2020-06-30 10:19

    Have you physically placed a gauge to see what your actual oil pressure is?

  2. #2BigWrench552020-06-30 11:18

    Operating pressure should be 375-527kPa Minimum idle 50kPa

  3. #3Ammar_Jo2020-07-01 13:41

    I will try it

  4. #4Ammar_Jo2020-07-13 04:27

    I am using 15w40 oil and when the loader engine temp goes above 40° the lamp flashes and says engine oil pressure Low Someone saying to me that i have to use 20w50 oil Please help

  5. #5funwithfuel2020-07-13 06:00

    40C or 40 F 15w40 is recommended across the board. Based on your earlier experience, I think you have a relief getting weak

  6. #6Ammar_Jo2020-07-13 16:34

    40C and what about oil pump?

  7. #7funwithfuel2020-07-13 16:35

    Possibly but unlikely. How many hours on her

  8. #8Ammar_Jo2020-07-13 16:36

    and will it cost me much and what is the relief

  9. #9funwithfuel2020-07-13 18:19

    please see attached. I have no way of knowing parts cost in your part of the world. But I'll Bet, cheaper than an engine.

  10. #10funwithfuel2020-07-13 18:27

    So now that you opened a new thread for the same problem, What was your physical oil pressure at the sensor? Did you ever check it?

  11. #11Ammar_Jo2020-07-14 01:21

    It has a 12400 hour

  12. #12Ammar_Jo2020-07-14 01:22

    No i did not

  13. #13Ammar_Jo2020-07-14 01:23

    Now iam working on the loader and its temp 60c And the pressure is normal on the sensor