Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

volvo L120E

programmer ยท 2017-09-14 14:53

hello guys i am so happy to know that * the rock * he fixed he's wheel loader but i really have the same problem on ( volvo L120E ) year 2006 commercial engine with the ecu trw i start the engine and the first 2 pedal the engine working well and rpm 2300 and fast reaction but the third time and more the engine lose power and rpm close only on 1200 with slow reaction i run diagnostic system with vcads and it show the fault of the 1-ACC pedal engage 2-engine oil temperature 3-fuel level sensor 4- lock up status display information 5- ambient air temperature 6- air intel heater driver #1 i changed a lot of sensor all filters and sensor of diesel commorail oil level sensor and ecu but i still having the same problem i also cheek the wirnes from sensor to ecu i also run the test of the sensor monitoring all measure good so pls be so kind if any one have an idea pls let me know cause really i get confused the main problem cutting the rpm to 1200 at does not go more and if i switch off the engine then on it well work for 2 pedal then it start acting again so pls waiting your reply best regards

Replies11
  1. #1programmer2017-09-15 12:19

    Hello any body can help pls

  2. #2mikebramel2017-09-15 22:40

    Check your power and grounds

  3. #3programmer2017-09-16 00:50

    Hello mike Thanks i ll cheek today Just to informe you maybe also it can help more The wheel loader i change the housing between the engine and gear box it is mean the engine was out and in but today i ll do cheek power and grounds around

  4. #4programmer2017-09-16 22:16

    Hello I tried to cheek power and ground all they are fine There is still 4fault codes Air ambiet temp Oil level sensor Changed new Lock up status display Acc pedal engage Still after 2 acceleration the thrird ond rpm stop on 1200 So pls any idea

  5. #5Juka2022-08-09 13:53

    Hello, does anyone have any kind of book for the volva L120E loader maintenance and workshop manual and as for hydraulics hydraulic line connection diagram, thanks in advance.

  6. #6funwithfuel2022-08-09 13:59

    Welcome to the forums. To begin with, let's not resurrect old threads. Start a new thread in the appropriate section. In addition to that, swing over to new member introductions, say hi and what you do as well as where you are in the world. Aside from that, keep your information request a little more narrowed down. For example, "I need to know how the boom suspension valves are plumbed in" We can't host an entire service manual, but we can piece out what you're after. Once again, welcome.

  7. #7Juka2022-08-09 14:07

    Hello again I deal with the repair of working machines, here I am honestly connecting additional controls, so I need a connection diagram, since the machine has ls control of the hydraulic pump

  8. #8Juka2022-08-09 14:08

    Hello again I deal with the repair of working machines, here I am honestly connecting additional controls, so I need a connection diagram, since the machine has ls control of the hydraulic pump

  9. #9funwithfuel2022-08-09 14:09

    So you are adding a 3rd function to the machine? Again, let's start a new thread to get more attention.

  10. #10Juka2022-08-09 14:27

    That's how I add the 3rd command, so I'm interested in where to connect pl, ps and lsp and is there anything else that needs to be connected

  11. #11funwithfuel2022-08-09 14:43

    Please see attached. The LS line from the main control valve will enter into 3rd function valve. Line that originally went to main control valve gets pulled back and connects to other side of 3rd function valve.