Serial number L120EV64688 Anyone have a wiring diagram and schematic for this machine? Have a low engine oil pressure along with monitoring oil level warning. Sensor tests good and have confirmed good oil pressure along with oil level. Thank You
Have you thought about reaching out to Alta for a service manual? Worth their weight in gold if this is your money maker. Quick question, have you checked the plug for 5volts and ground? I had a similar failure for a recycling center in Harvey. The 5v reference was failed in the computer. Had another customer who had a harness problem at the bulkhead between fan case and engine compartment. Sorry that I no longer have dealer resources, wish I could help more. Good luck
here is the oil pressure sensor circuit. the sensor is SE2203
Any one have an a/c schematic? I need to know if there is more than one pressure switch. serial is l120ev64839 thanks in advance
Only one switch at the dryer. Is yours 2pin or 4?
The other switch is thermal, the capillary tube around your evap
Starter replacement.... Would anyone have a diagram for the starter wires. I replaced the starter and have no neutral. it will crank in forward and what should be neutral but will only start in reverse. It has no neautral safety start. Half the controls in the cab are powerless. This was a fertilizer loading machine so it has major corrosion issues. It also has a quick change bucket. Does anyone have a technical drawing of the QC. I need to cut out some blank hooks so I can weld them on to a brush mower thank you everyone