Hi! I have problem with my Volvo L150C. It has blocked 4th gear by computer or something. Everything with electric is good, I know that VOLVO CE blocked this gear in some maschines. But if something is blocked then it could be unblocked have someone any information about this? Maybe someone have this problem Best regards from Poland!
the 4th gear is blocked in REVERSE by volvo, not heard of it in Forwards before? have you checked to see if s5 solenoid is getting the correct supply when it should change up gears? have you checked the solenoid s5 works properly at opperating temps. try swapping the solenoid from 3rd and 4th see if it changes to 3rd to check the solenoid works ok
I know that 4th reverse is blocked. Electrician checked everything with solenoids and told me it is OK. Signal stoped at ECU. Enter in but not leave out. I've heard about 4th gear forwards blocked for some markets, but not confirmed this. I thought maybe someone here had something similar. In my L180C Contronic shows gear 4th when its activated, but in L150C Contronic shows nothing about 4th, stoped on 3th.
years ago I was running a L180C, 4th gear forward was blocked to, max speed was 30 km/h